The last prerelease 0.4.99 appeared to be stable enough so now the 0.5 is released. Most notable changes compared to last stable one are:
- Allow using PostgreSQL database for volatile and config storage
- Added –prefix option to be used for dynamic prefixes
- Added category ‘dns’ for DNS-based IP-address retrieval
- Systemd-integration for CentOS 7 and Debian 8
- Reply CONFIRM requests with NotOnLink to force clients to get new address
As always available at https://dhcpy6d.ifw-dresden.de/download/.